If you’ve followed some of my posts in the past about fitness, you know that I’m almost as addicted to work-out wear as I am to actually working out! One of my favorite fitness clothing companies is Soybu. Their apparel is so comfortable and fashionable and the Uptempo tank has become my go-to race tank for 5 and 10K’s.
The great thing about companies that offer high-quality fitness attire like Soybu is that they also make casual clothing. I wore my Soybu black and white infinity scarf all around Paris this summer and my latest dress, the Oasis is going to become my wardrobe staple this fall.
I was so excited to be given the opportunity to review this dress in Storm Heather at no cost by Soybu. The Oasis has the same comfortable, breathable feel to the material that I love about my tanks and pants and I love how versatile it is… I can easily dress it up or down.
Can you see the cute ruched ¾ length sleeves on this dress? I tried three different looks by pairing it with different shoes and accessories:
- Paired with sand-colored patent leather sandals (Tory Burch) and an infinity scarf (Soybu), for a relaxed, fun and chic look. Perfect for running errands on a Saturday afternoon.
- Paired with tan boots (Nine West) and a chunky turquois necklace for a western feel. Great for a Saturday night out with friends.
- Paired with pink ballet shoes with a small heel (Repetto), black leggings and a long necklace makes the outfit a little more dressy but still fun. Nice for a work meeting or volunteering up at the school.
This dress is form fitting. I’m 4’10” and wearing the small. As you can see, it hits me at about the knee.
I’m definitely going to wear this when I attend the Blog Elevated social media conference in a couple weeks. I’m excited about the other possibilities about this dress (I’m thinking…layers!) that also comes in a colorful pattern called Japanese Mums.
You can get this dress online in sizes XS-XL for $58.00, but how would you like to win one for FREE for yourself?!
Score an Oasis dress in Storm Heather for you and enjoy the fall in style. Just leave a comment below about which of the three looks above is your favorite. I will select a winner at random on Saturday, September 21, 2013, at 11:59 p.m. CST.
More chances? You know it. Leave a separate comment for each that you do below.
- Follow Still Living The Dream on Pinterest
- Follow Still Living The Dream on Twitter
- Like Still Living The Dream on Facebook
- Tweet this: “I want to win a @soybu dress to enjoy the fall in style http://bit.ly/18eO3qA @jpatrickcomm”
Thank you, Soybu, for giving me the Oasis dress in order to review. No other compensation was received and all thoughts, opinions are my own.