I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season! We had a great Christmas and I enjoyed a nice break from work; spending time with my family. We have been playing with some of the goodies the kids received from Santa and family as gifts. This time of the year brings out the kid in me and I’ve been guilty of playing with some of the kids’ toys for a little longer than they’d like!
One new game in our house that’s been a hit is Atari Arcade for the iPad. Powered by Duo, the control unit works with the iPad 1, 2 and 3 and brings old school arcade favorites to your living room! We put together a video review to show you the game in action and some of the features. It stars my son and husband, who aren’t used to being behind the camera but I think did a great job!!
To recap, Duo Powered Atari Arcade features include:
- To use, you download Atari Greatest Hits game collection from the app store. You then choose a game and select duo in the control settings then you are ready to play!
- It works with iPads 1, 2 and 3.
- Games are for one to two players.
- Games included with the controller are Asteroids, Asteroids Deluxe, Missile Command and Lunar Landing.
- You can purchase different game packs which have four games included in them for 99 cents each but for just $9.99 you can buy all 100 games which include classics like Centipede, Maze Craze, Pong, Video Chess, Hangman, Yars Revenge and Tempest.
- Follow Still Living The Dream on Pinterest
- Follow Still Living The Dream on Twitter
- Like Still Living The Dream on Facebook
- Tweet this: “I want to win an Atari Arcade #DuoGames accessory for the iPad @jpatrickcomm http://www.stilllivingthedream.com/2012/12/duo-powered-atari-arcade-for-ipad-review-and-giveaway.html”